1. Personal data collection on the Website
Personal data from users are collected when the user fills the « Contact-Us » form, the form that can be used to access the « Download Center » section, and for any use by him of the Web site services.
User data can also be collected when the user browses this web site, using common data collection tools like cookies.
2. Personal data usage
Responsible for personal data processing, and personal data collection purposes
Vivium Properties is responsible for personal data processing for data collected on the Web site.
Personal data used by Vivium Properties, allows Vivium Properties to:
- Identify the user,
- Manage the platform,
- Facilitate browsing on the Web site,
Vivium Properties is also segmenting data; This allows Vivium Properties to send targeted commercial offers.
3. Recipients of collected personal data and transfer inside European Union
Collected Data are used for Vivium Properties needs.
Under no circumstances, data collected on the internet web site Viviumproperties.com, will be transferred to a third party by Vivium Properties, except to direct coworkers with user consent.
These commercial partners will have access to the following data:
Full name, Title, Email address, Country
Data transfers are used for:
Sending commercial offers.
4. Data transfer outside European Union
Collected data can be transferred to Vivium Properties subsidiaries or subcontractors outside European Union, in particular the following recipients:
- Vivium Properties coworkers in the United Arab Emirates.
- Vivium Properties coworkers in the United Kingdom.
- Vivium properties coworkers at the location where the property user expressed an interest in or where the user is located to assist the user in their request.
These recipients will have access to the following data:
Last name, First name, Organisation, Job Title, Address, Product interest – and any other information freely provided by the user in the website’s contact form.
Transfer of these data to recipients outside of European Union is used for:
- Create a customer database.
- Provide goods and services to customer.
- Execute marketing campaigns.
5. Personal data retention duration
Personal data are kept by Vivium Properties for a period of 3 years after user unsubscribing.
6. User rights regarding its personal data
According to regulation (UE) 2016/679 from European Parliament and 27 April 2016 counsel, the user has an information, access, rectification, cancellation, limitation, and portability right on its personal data.
The user also has the right to object processing of its personal data if there is a legitimate reason.
These rights can be exercised by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to the following address:
Personal data requests
Praça do Príncipe Real 28, 3rd Floor
1250-182 Lisboa, Portugal